*The Toothbrush was gifted to me by Micah in exchange for sharing my experience with my followers and readers. The opinions in this post are all my own and should only be taken as such. I am no dentist or dental hygienist, just a girl who brushes her teeth twice a day. Ha
I had seen several friends post about the BURST toothbrush and all had great things to say about. I was convinced I needed one, so when Micah contacted me about trying one out I was super excited.
Let me start this review out by saying I had only ever used a plain ole’ manual toothbrush so this was my first experience using an electric brush.
As soon as I got the package in the mail I loved how colorful and fun the packaging was. I am a sucker for cute packaging, so for me this was appealing.
The toothbrush itself was super easy to put together for your first use and I love that it was already charged. This means from the time I opened the package I was ready to brush my teeth within only a minute or two, which was a great feature in my opinion. There is honestly almost nothing worse than getting a package in and the battery being dead on the product you were so excited to use.
The first night I used it I will say it was a bit of a learning curve for me.
These are some things I learned from my first couple of uses going from a manual to the BURST:
- Keep the toothbrush in your mouth while it is on…this may seem obvious, but I was so excited and took it out to see how the bristles were moving, which resulted in toothpaste being splattered EVERYWHERE. I learned my lesson and have no issues now.
- It doesn’t take near as much toothpaste as my normal brush. I realized quickly that the amount of toothpaste I was using wayyyy too much, especially after switching to the burst brush.
- I have noticed my teeth feel cleaner and are whiter than when I used a manual toothbrush.
- The charge lasts FOREVER! Seriously, I have had this thing for 4 weeks and just now had to charge it. This means I can keep my charger stashed away instead of sitting out on the counters, which makes my OCD self very happy!
- I love that it has multiple settings. My husband has more sensitive teeth so he used the sensitive setting for a bit until he got adjusted to using it. We both use the whitening setting now and I love it!
- I love the timer. It has really held me accountable to brushing my teeth for the full 2 minutes. It also gives you a little beep to let you know it is time to move to the next section of your teeth, which I also really like.
- I love that it has a lifetime warranty if you sign up to have your brush heads automatically delivered to your door! It is a win, win in my opinion! Lifetime warranty and NEVER worrying if you have a fresh brush replacement ready.
- I love that it is affordable. With Micah’s discount code you get the Burst brush for half price! SCORE! I used this code and ordered my husband one. He LOVES his too and can’t believe we didn’t make this switch sooner.
I am so glad that Micah asked me to try out the BURST brush. I have absolutely loved it and can’t believe that I didn’t try it sooner!